IMPRESS publishes its Annual Report 2017-18
The IMPRESS Annual Report 2017-18 is now officially published, accessible for the public on the IMPRESS website.
It shows a 123% increase in the number of regulated publishers, an extended arbitration scheme, a wide geographical coverage in the UK, and an important increase in the regulatory activity.
IMPRESS regulates 110+ publications in the UK as of November 2018,
The report includes:
- Messages from IMPRESS Chair Walter Merricks and CEO Jonathan Heawood
- A summary of IMPRESS activities throughout the year regarding its recognition status, public interest, public engagement, media coverage, and services for regulated publishers
- Highlights on the Arbitration scheme and the Standards Code
- Complaint case studies
- A rundown of all regulated publications (as of 31 August 2018)
- And a full regulatory report covering: applications to IMPRESS, regulated publishers, compliance process and procedures, referalls to IMPRESS – complaints, requests for arbitration, advisory notice requests, IMPRESS-initiated investigations – and complaints volume per publication
If you have any questions about the Report please contact at as email@example.com or 020 3325 4288
For media enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org